NEW YORKER (2020)
Size: 50 x 65 x 0.1 cm (unframed) / 48 x 63 cm (actual image size)
- Acrylic and collage on paper
- Signed on the back.
- This artwork is sold unframed
- Theme: Cityscape, Urban , Modern, Architecture, New York
- Colors: White, Grey, Black, Ocher, Aqua, Red
- Colors quality: Amsterdam colors, high luminosity, without fading, non-toxic
- Signed certificate of authenticity
The Wyndham New Yorker Hotel is a historic hotel located at 481 Eighth Avenue in New York City, United States. The 43-story Art Deco hotel, opened 1930, is a 1,083-room, mid-priced hotel. It is located in Manhattan's Garment District and Hell's Kitchen neighborhoods, near Pennsylvania Station, Madison Square Garden, and Times Square. The 1-million-square-foot (93,000-square-metre) building offers two restaurants and approximately 33,000 square feet (3,100 m2) of conference space. Since re-opening as a hotel in 1994, it has undergone approximately $100 million in capital improvements, including lobby and room renovations and infrastructure modernization. The Unification Church purchased the building in 1975, and since 2014, it has been part of the Wyndham Hotels & Resorts chain.